Who is adopting KeLP?
KeLP is currently adopted by the following groups or companies:
- SAG group at the University of Roma Tor Vergata for research activities in Natural Language Processing and Data Mining, as well as for teaching activities.
- ALT group at the Qatar Computing Research Institute for research activities in Natural Language Processing.
- Reveal srl for Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning industrial applications.
If you adopt KeLP in your projects, please let us know who you are and in what field KeLP is useful for you.
Systems based on KeLP achieved state-of-the-art results in the following international challenges:
- SemEval 2017 task 3: a KeLP-based system achieved the first position in the task of Answer Selection in Community Question Answering.
- Semeval 2016 task 3: a KeLP-based system achieved the first position in the task of Answer Selection in Community Question Answering. See PDF.
- Evalita 2014: a KeLP based system has been developed for the international challenge on Sentiment Analysis in Twitter in Italian, winning 2 of 3 tasks. In particular, kernel-based KeLP classifiers has been arranged in a specific workflow to match Subjectivity, Polarity and Irony of Twitter messages.